- Diabetes Research
- Glucose Meters
- Adult Onset Diabetes
- Diabetes and Exercise
- Diabetes and Insurance
- Diabetes and Sex
- Diabetes Care
- Diabetes Control
- Diabetes Cure
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Technology
- Insulin Resistance
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 3 Diabetes
- Battle Diabetes
The Perfect Christmas Gift for Diabetics
The perfect Christmas gift for a Diabetic would be one that is both useful to the Diabetic and raises money for diabetes research and awareness.
Don’t have any diabetic friendly gift ideas? No worries. I have put together some Christmas Gift Ideas for Diabetics that should make any Diabetic on your list happy.
What's great is that not all the gifts are diabetes themed but all are included in the American Diabetes Gift of Hope program meaning partial proceeds go towards Diabetes research and awareness. What better Christmas gift could a diabetic receive than support for finding a cure for diabetes?
- Pocket Page Recipe Book $15.99
- We all know that diet is one of the most important elements in living a diabetes friendly lifestyle. A great gift for the diabetic in your life would be providing a place for them to organize all of those diabetes friendly recipes that they have been accumulating. Go one step further and gather some diabetes friendly recipes to fill their book for them.
- Snowman Cookie Jar $19.99
- I know that this may seem a little impersonal and actually kind of cruel – diabetics can’t have cookies right? Wrong. Instead of giving them an empty cookie jar you can fill it with homemade diabetes friendly cookies. There are tons of places on the web that you can find wonderful diabetes friendly cookie recipes. The diabetic in your life will appreciate the homemade touch.
- Cast Iron Fragrant Wax Melter $17.99
- Now like I said, not all the gifts have to have a diabetic theme to them. This one is just plain cool. You should also remember that partial proceeds from your purchase of this gift go towards diabetes research and awareness…a gift in itself. This wax melter comes with Cinnamon and Apple scented wax and will remind anyone in smelling distance of a homemade apple pie.
- Make A Donation
- One of the most thoughtful gifts you can give a diabetic is an honorary donation to the American Diabetes Association in their name. This donation will go towards finding a cure for Diabetes. The person you are making the donation in honor of will receive a card in the mail personalized with a message from you announcing your care and support. To me this is the best gift a diabetic could receive.
The information provided on battlediabetes.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of battlediabetes.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.