- Diabetes Research
- Glucose Meters
- Adult Onset Diabetes
- Diabetes and Exercise
- Diabetes and Insurance
- Diabetes and Sex
- Diabetes Care
- Diabetes Control
- Diabetes Cure
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Technology
- Insulin Resistance
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 3 Diabetes
- Battle Diabetes
Here are a number of websites and online resources. Please note that websites can come and go, change addresses, etc.
- hCG and diabetes
- Recently there was a study done that linked a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) of 500 calories, very much like the hCG diet, to reversing Type II diabetes
- Pump Wear
- Pump Wear offers over 800 different varieties of insulin pump cases, meter cases and awareness products. Fun & creative ways to wear an insulin pump and make diabetes fashionable
- I Run on Insulin
- I Run on Insulin is a website about living life to the fullest with diabetes.
- Taking Control of Your Diabetes
- Educating and empowering the diabetes community since 1995
- is a weekly radio show that invites people who have diabetes, love someone with diabetes, or simply care about the issues to listen and find out how to live well with diabetes
What is Diabetes
- Diabetes mellitus signs, causes, risk factors, tests, complications, hypoglycemia, ketoacidosis, insulin, drugs & natural treatments.
- PRESENT Diabetes is an innovative educational concept for the diabetes management team. FREE online CME and CE for the medical professional.
Running On Insulin
- Running on Insulin is a forum for motorcycle Riders who also happen to be insulin dependent.
Permanent Diabetes Control
- A new diabetes-control treatment stabilized blood glucose levels, insulin dose cut by 60%, hemoglobin A1c dropped from a high-risk 12% to a stunning 6.2%, and reversed critical heart disease without surgery. Also visit our diabetes shop.
- Buy Diabetes Products Incredibly Cheap Through Our Diabetes Shop: diabetic testing supplies, A1c monitors, cholesterol & blood pressure monitors, diets, cookbooks, sugar free product, medications, natural remedies, diabetic socks & shoes, insulin supplies, exercise equipment, calorie counters, and others.
The information provided on battlediabetes.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of battlediabetes.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.
Subscribe today and receive a dietician-written meal plan!