- Diabetes Research
- Glucose Meters
- Adult Onset Diabetes
- Diabetes and Exercise
- Diabetes and Insurance
- Diabetes and Sex
- Diabetes Care
- Diabetes Control
- Diabetes Cure
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Technology
- Insulin Resistance
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 3 Diabetes
- Battle Diabetes
Effective August 2012
BattleDiabetes.com only collects information pertinent to our website; as such, our stated goal is to customize your experience and let you get the most out of what we offer. To that end:
- BattleDiabetes.com will never rent, share or sell any of the personal information you provide.
- For your security and privacy, your information is protected with a password created by you.
- You will always have access to your personal information and you may edit or delete it at any time.
- In an effort to protect children, users must be 13 years old to use our site.
At BattleDiabetes.com, information is collected in two ways:
- By what you provide to us when you enter your registration information, which requires an email address as well as some basic information about you. You do not need to register to use our site, and if you do register you may omit certain information; however, please be aware that doing so may restrict you from enjoying the full range of our web site. If you choose to create a profile with a Sign-In Name, Bio, Recent Posts etc., BattleDiabetes.com makes it possible for other users to browse the site for this information.
Third party companies
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Changes & Conditions of Use
The information provided on battlediabetes.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her health professional. This information is solely for informational and educational purposes. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Neither the owners or employees of battlediabetes.com nor the author(s) of site content take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading this site. Always speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment. Please see our Legal Statement for further information.
Subscribe today and receive a dietician-written meal plan!